Accencio® COVID-19 IP-GeoScape® Library
The Accencio® COVID-19 IP-GeoScape® Library is made available to you by Accencio LLC (Accencio). By
accessing, downloading or otherwise using the contents of the Accencio COVID-19 IP-GeoScape Library,
such as but not limited to the IP-GeoScape tool and associated workflows, text, graphics, images,
data sets, reports, information, and other materials provided by Accencio and/or one or more
third-party partners and/or licensors (collectively the “C19 IPG Library”), you acknowledge and
The C19 IPG Library is protected by applicable intellectual property law, including
copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws.
You are granted a worldwide, nonexclusive, non-transferable, revocable, conditional,
no-cost, non-sub-licensable license to view or interact with the C19 IPG Library for
The C19 IPG Library, whether in whole or in part, may not be sold, used or otherwise
distributed for commercial gain.
- The contents of the C19 IPG Library are for informational purposes only. The information
contained within the C19 IPG Library should be considered another source of information
toward a researcher’s decision making, carrying no more weight than other tools, articles or
publications. The information is not intended to be a definitive source.
- You will not copy, scrape, reproduce, duplicate, exploit, modify, adapt, translate or create
derivative works based upon any portion of the C19 IPG Library.
- If you fail to use the C19 IPG Library in accordance with these Terms, the license granted
to you is automatically revoked.
- You will comply with all local, state, national, and international laws and regulations
applicable to your access and use of the C19 IPG Library.
- Distribution of images or videos of any portion of the C19 IPG Library shall include the
following statement: “Redistributed with permission. Copyright © [Insert Year] Accencio LLC.
All rights reserved.”
- The Content is provided “AS IS”, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ACCENCIO DOES NOT
WARRANT ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ERRORS AND OMISSIONS IN THE C19
IPG LIBRARY. You will indemnify and hold Accencio harmless from and against all claims,
expenses and damages resulting from your violation of these Terms.
- The copyright and title to all property interests in or to the C19 IPG Library are in, and
will remain with, Accencio as owner. These Terms do not grant you any right of ownership.
- Accencio may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage
of the C19 IPG Library will mean you accept those changes.